Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Saturday Style Moodboard

Saturday Style Moodboard #8


This weeks moodboard is inspired by my fall must haves. It is finally starting to cool down a bit here in Texas, which makes me super excited because I love layers! I have several similar items, but this year I think I will jump on the tall boot band wagon. I saw the perfect pair at Target, but when I went back to buy them they were sold out! I am also always into the new nail polish colors, and of course red lipstick. You can't go wrong with a slouchy beanie, mocs, chucks, and leopard print everything!

Something Yummy: This was the first year I successfully roasted the seeds from our pumpkin! I used a cinnamon recipe from Pinterest.

Something I'm Playing: I've been having a blast playing Animal Crossing New Leaf! My town is really coming along. 

Something New: I've been working on a few new Holiday dolls. I tried to make them elf-ish with a squat-y body, big head, and long legs. I hope to take pictures and list them in the shop today or tomorrow.

Something I'm Watching: I've been all over the place this week, from Freaks & Geeks to Parks and Rec.

What are some of your fall must haves?

If you would like to play along, leave the link in the comments, I'd love to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment