Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Handmade Fav: Love & A Cupcake

In an effort to promote handmade this holiday season, I am featuring some of my fav handmade shops. Please check out these amazing shops and support handmade! 

Love & A Cupcake makes amazing crocheted goodies. If you know someone who has a baby or is expecting one, this is the shop to get the perfect gift!

These crocheted button up boots are perfect for keeping little tootsies warm this fall. I need to grab a pair for Amelia before she's too big to wear these little cuties! I love that these can be made in any color!


This diaper cover and beanie combo are so adorable and would be perfect in all those newborn pictures! I like how versatile they are to be used for everyday wear too! 


Speaking of pictures, how cute would your little cowboy be in this get up! The best part is, this can also be used for a girl with a change of color. This would make a great keepsake that you can put in a shadowbox to hang in their room.


I really wish we had some of these cocoons when Amelia was born! Easier than swaddling, great for professional pictures or just a snap shot while they're sleeping.

Follow Love & A Cupcake to keep up to date on their amazing products!

2 comments:

  1. I love the little cowboy outfit. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those buttonup boots are so adorable! Good thing I know a baby or two...

    ReplyDelete