Pages

Monday, November 4, 2013

45/52

Amelia was Cinderella for Halloween. We didn't take her trick or treating, but we did carve that pumpkin she hated so much. She loved the Jack o'Lantern! This year was the first year I made a successful batch of roasted pumpkin seeds. Like every year, we watched It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. 

 She is getting great at walking, and walking fast! She is starting to try and say more words, and loves clapping. She's really sassy and is getting better at arguing when I tell her to get down off of things she's climbed on. Her love for Loki is the cutest, and she just giggles when he is in the same room with her.

I'm getting excited for her birthday party, and I've been looking at making/buying her a teepee. 

Do you have 1st birthday gift ideas? I like to give Lisa Loeb's Sing Along Books as gifts for kiddos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment