Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Ch-ch-changes...


I'm making some changes around here, so sorry for the confusion. I've decided to move my blog back to blogger after continuous frustration with Wordpress. All of my content did not import over, but if you would like to read most of the past years content you can click HERE. 


A few more changes:

I am now taking sponsors, so please check out my advertise page.

I am also phasing out my Etsy store. When my listings are expired I will no longer be selling there, but at Storenvy. You can use the code GoodBye for 40% off in my Etsy shop!

I am excited about these changes and the opportunities they will bring! Thank you for all your support!

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin to keep up to date! 


 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment