Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Find Your Voice: Week 2

lesson 2Part of the lesson was to give a complex answer to a simple question about ourselves.

Location: Lubbock, Texas

I moved from San Angelo to Lubbock on a crazy whim. I was feeling stifled and needed to run away somewhere fast. I moved in with my boyfriend (now husband), his brother, and another friend who were all musicians. They all toured a lot with their bands, and I would feel the itch to get away and meet up with them. I ended up seeing lots of new places throughout the country and meeting lots of rad people. It was an experience of a lifetime.

mansion tour 068Here I am in a coffee shop in San Francisco. It was a freeing experience after being in a really unhappy relationship for 7 years.

Age: 30

DSCN1015DSCN1013I am 30 years old, but I look like a teenager. Looking young has its perks, but most of the time its a hassle. When I was pregnant, I looked "16 and pregnant" and got lots of nasty looks. I also got carded to buy a Justin Timberlake cd.

DSCN1012

If you would like to participate in the Find Your Voice workshop (IT’S FREE!!), check out the links below:

Click Here to learn more about Find Your Voice

Download lesson one here

Join the facebook group

Sign up for lessons delivered straight to your email

 

No comments:

Post a Comment