Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Currently



20130622-153920.jpg
Source

Things have been busy around here, and every time I get a second something else comes up. I saw this over at Lariats and Lavender and decided to play along.

Reading I just finished the third book in the Confessions of a Shopaholic series, and I'm trying to decide what to read next.

Wondering how to make more time fit in a day. Or how to build a time turner.

Feeling Thankful that my husband has a second interview for a better paying job.

Eating lots of cherries and ramen.

Watching besides My Little Pony or Littlest Pet Shop with Amelia, I've been sneaking in some KamiSama Kiss.

Working On finding a routine to get more done with a baby. It's tough. I need time to work out, work on illustrations for my children's book, and dolls...but none of it is happening right now. I mostly focus on keeping Amelia happy, fed, and on a quasi nap schedule.

Loving my iPad mini. It helps me get so much done with a baby sleeping on me.

Drinking mineral water or strawber-Rita's.

Playing nothing right now. But that new Animal Crossing game looks cute.

Listening To the new Paramore album when I get the chance or 90's alternative pandora.

Wearing Paramore ice cream tee and some GAP pale pink khakis.

Wanting a vehicle with A/C, Coffee, and these overalls that I will never be able to afford.

Following I haven't been reading too many blogs lately, mostly books or manga.

No comments:

Post a Comment