Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Around Town: Fragrance of Heaven

I recently visited Cactus Alley where lots of fun businesses have moved in. Walking around the courtyard, Magen from Fragrance of Heaven invited me and my friends into her shop. I am a candle addict, and recently a scensy addict. I love it when my house smells yummy and brings the scents of the season inside.


20130514-193357.jpg

Magen explained that Fragrance of Heaven is not only a company, but a ministry and house of prayer. Each item in their shop is blessed and prayed over, and a scripture is placed on each item.



20130514-194859.jpg

They use a paraffin blend wax to give each candle a long burn and great scent. They also have a DIY pour station where you can create your own scents and pour your own candles.



20130514-195140.jpg

I bought four of the wax blocks to use in my scentsy warmers. So far I've tried the Mommy Time scent, and the Leather (which my husband loved). In my opinion they smell better than any other brands I've tried, and at a great price!



20130514-195812.jpg

Check out their Facebook page, Twitter , or stop by and create your own amazing candle!

No comments:

Post a Comment