Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Reading Books: "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns)"

Picture 27Amelia decided to take a nap, and I was able to finish this amazingly awesome book. I picked it up at Target one day because everyone was talking about it on Instagram and Twitter. Also, because the cover was cute and hipster-y. Truthfully, I had no idea who Mindy was, but now I want to watch The Office and The Mindy Project (as soon as it's on Netflx, I'm all over it!).

Some of my favorite chapters include, 'The Day I Stopped Eating Cupcakes' and 'Franchises I Would Like To Reboot'. I am all for your Ghostbusters idea Mindy! I also learned a lot about the comedy world, what it would be like to live in LA and New York (which were always dreams of mine growing up), and Irish Exits. I recommended my husband read this book, and I give it as many stars as you're able to give.

So if you've lost your puppy and have been feeling kinda bummed, pick up this book, it's guaranteed to make you feel better and wish Mindy was your BFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment