Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

30 Days of Lists

This is my first time participating in 30 Days of Lists. It seemed like a quick scrapbook project that would give me something to look forward to each day while Amelia naps and I drink my coffee.


Here is the cover of my book:


30coverI used a chip book from Hobby Lobby, the Doodle Deux 6x6 paper stack, and lots of random stickers, ribbons, and stamps that I already had at home.


Here is Day 1:


I am a lister because:


*I like cute paper *It helps me remember *Checking things off makes me happy


1:30It's never too late to register to be a lister too! Register here!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! So glad you're doing this round :) Such pretty paper (and cupcake hanging out over there :D)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Hopefully ill get around to finishing my book soon! :)

    ReplyDelete