Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Puppy Montage

I don't know about you, but cute and fluffy things (like puppies) make me happy. My two little pals always make my day better with their cute faces, wagging tails, snuggles and kisses. They have the funniest personalities, and I'm pretty sure they can understand me when I talk to them. My puppies like to sing and dance, so put on some tunes and enjoy this puppy montage.


puppinesspuppinessblack and white photo

PS They sure do sleep a lot. Living the dream. :)

1 comment:

  1. such pretty dogs I used to have one that looked just like this when I was about 14 years old :( still miss that lil guy ....got our 1st doxie about 12 years ago and have been in love since :) we now have a 2.5 year old lil girl (mini and short haired dachshund) and she is treated like one of my own kids lol my boys tease me and say she is treated better..and I know what you mean...we all race to see who can see our lil Annie 1st when we get home from the grocery store :)

    ReplyDelete